Tournoi Star Wars Battlefront 2 Index du Forum
Tournoi Star Wars Battlefront 2 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Get Access Token From Code Facebook Php

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tournoi Star Wars Battlefront 2 Index du Forum -> Inscription -> Les inscriptions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
dararosa

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 03:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Get Access Token From Code Facebook Php Répondre en citant

Get Access Token From Code Facebook Php
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users . Every time I went to the URL in a browser it was fine, and every time I tried to run a GET curl command, or a POST command where all the variables were still in the url (and not specified in POSTFIELDS) it failed. SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. 3) Accept the Facebook terms and click Next. I need to send the post automatically, without the user logging in again. If you have a server-side part to your application, you can simply build the app access token there yourself, concatenating app id and secret with a pipe symbol, appidappsecret. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. do search, post and any other thing. Too long ago. Unlike what a lot of people are saying online, you do NOT do a GET curl call but you still do a POST call. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook How to get facebook token code via curl? Ask Question up vote 3 down vote favorite 1 I tried use easy curl to get facebook code and accesstoken via curl. // In this case, we'll get an exception, so we'll // just ask the user to login again here. –marco alves Jun 18 '13 at 14:50 show 9 more comments up vote 1 down vote check if users of the node.js or the JAVASCRIPT. If you have trouble retrieving your token then please contact support for assistance. How can I get the access token with userid without the user logging in? php facebook facebook-graph-api shareimprove this question asked Feb 19 '14 at 17:11 user1049961 1,27572547 Version note: the above code has been replaced with SDK V4. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. asked 6 years, 4 months ago viewed 14,148 times active 5 years, 6 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Related 1849How do I get a YouTube video thumbnail from the YouTube API?0How much bandwidth do I generate to destination web site with my curl code?5filegetcontents() acting up on facebook api1745How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?3php Curl posting to PHPBB0facebook oauth server-side in opera, explorer4How to implement cache system in php for json api4cURL not working sometimes and gives empty result0php + curl issue Resource id # 2 on curlinit Hot Network Questions Is it accurate to compare the nuclearization of North Korea with that of Pakistan and India? Why or why not? Protection of shell command with string variable Why do different elements have different number of isotopes? Finding pair of Amicable numbers under 10000 in C taking too long A broken mirror Why is it so inefficient to generate electricity by absorbing heat? Can I get cashback for buying gift cards on Amazon? The Looping through a Static Resource List is Not Obeying Conditions How to keep democracies from falling behind technologically? Excluding files like web.config when using publishing in VS 2017 Under what conditions would humanoids evolve eyes in the backs of their heads? Why is 11 am + 1 hour == 12:00 pm? Is Sam Gamgee an orphan? Why was there a robot in Rocky IV? What's underused by Americans? Is there a function that grows faster than exponentially but slower than a factorial? Can a lack of diseases in the medieval period lead to overpopulation? How to write under or over "arrows"? The length of coil winding on cylinder. Stack Overflow. 6)Youre now registered as a Facebook Developer. 9) Enter your app DisplayName this can be anything you like.Enter an email address and click Create App ID 10)Completethe Security Check and click Submit. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged php facebook facebook-graph-api or ask your own question. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. The user granted the permissions to the app to post on his wall, and I have userid in db. Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. Note: The personal Facebook account that you use to register as a developer does not need to be associated in any way with the page or group whose posts you want to display. 2) If this is your first time signing in to the Facebook Developer portal then click on Register. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook trying to get app access token Ask Question up vote 42 down vote favorite 19 I tried to get an app-access-token for my facebook app with this code: APPACCESSTOKEN = FB.api( "oauth/accesstoken", {clientid: APPID, clientsecret: APPSECRETCODE, redirecturi: uri}, function(response){ console.log(response); }); which should be like: GET clientid=YOURAPPID &clientsecret=YOURAPPSECRET &redirecturi=uri but i get an error: code: 1 message: "Missing authorization code" type: "OAuthException" What is the authorization code and how can i get it? facebook access-token shareimprove this question asked Oct 18 '12 at 6:58 Franz Deschler 81611123 Did you find a working solution? –Kees C. Enter it in the box and click Register. 8)If prompted, click on basicsetup. I am pleasure talking with all around this topic. ' '; // Give the user a logout link echo ' getLogoutUrl() . Note, this isnt always displayed so, if not, then you can skip to the next step 5a02188284
facebook apps shortstackcountry music quotes cover photos for facebookdownload facebook hacker 4.2tipos de hack para facebookcomment pirater un compte facebook avec un telephone androiddownload facebook 3 for mobilehow to download facebook videos to mp4employer facebook password lawsuitthe facebook hack software free downloadget facebook ads cracked

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 03:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tournoi Star Wars Battlefront 2 Index du Forum -> Inscription -> Les inscriptions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation