Tournoi Star Wars Battlefront 2 Index du Forum
Tournoi Star Wars Battlefront 2 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Iron Man 3 Greek Subs

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tournoi Star Wars Battlefront 2 Index du Forum -> Le tournoi -> Déroulement et avancée du tournoi
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
dararosa

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 06:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: Iron Man 3 Greek Subs Répondre en citant

Iron Man 3 Greek Subs > urlin.us/2c1y8

favourite,,,languages,,,register,,,login,,,Subtitles,,,for,,,YIFY,,,movie,,,Iron,,,Man,,,3,,,(2013),,,3D,,,login,,,Runtime:,,,2,,,h,,,10,,,min,,,Rated:,,,PG-13,,,Released:,,,03,,,May,,,2013,,,Director:,,,Shane,,,Black,,,Writer:,,,Drew,,,Pearce,,,,Shane,,,Black,,,Actors:,,,Robert,,,Downey,,,Jr.,,,,Guy,,,Pearce,,,,Gwyneth,,,Paltrow,,,,Don,,,Cheadle,,,DVD,,,release:,,,24,,,Sep,,,2013,,,Box,,,Office:,,,$409.0M,,,Company:,,,Walt,,,Disney,,,Pictures,,,official,,,website,,,IMDB,,,link,,,Tomato,,,user,,,meter:,,,81%,,,Tomato,,,consensus:,,,With,,,the,,,help,,,of,,,its,,,charismatic,,,lead,,,,some,,,impressive,,,action,,,sequences,,,,and,,,even,,,a,,,few,,,surprises,,,,Iron,,,Man,,,3,,,is,,,a,,,witty,,,,entertaining,,,adventure,,,and,,,a,,,strong,,,addition,,,to,,,the,,,Marvel,,,canonArrow,,,(2012-)3,,,,,,,,,,,,Loading,,,,ONLINE,,,,MOVIES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,No,,,,ten,,,,power,,,,rings,,,,in,,,,fact,,,,no,,,,explanation,,,,of,,,,how,,,,they,,,,came,,,,about,,,,his,,,,powers,,,,at,,,,all,,,,i,,,,mean,,,,why,,,,change,,,,a,,,,comic,,,,book,,,,storyline,,,,and,,,,main,,,,villain,,,,the,,,,storyline,,,,is,,,,already,,,,there!,,,,Magically,,,,at,,,,the,,,,end,,,,Tony,,,,can,,,,get,,,,rid,,,,of,,,,the,,,,shrapnel,,,,in,,,,his,,,,heart,,,,,and,,,,ceases,,,,to,,,,be,,,,ironman,,,,,genius,,,,idea.not!,,,,if,,,,that,,,,was,,,,the,,,,case,,,,why,,,,didn't,,,,he,,,,have,,,,the,,,,surgery,,,,at,,,,the,,,,end,,,,of,,,,first,,,,ironman,,,,,secondly,,,,what,,,,the,,,,hell,,,,are,,,,you,,,,going,,,,to,,,,do,,,,with,,,,avengers,,,,two,,,,now!?,,,,The,,,,ending,,,,with,,,,Pepper,,,,Potts,,,,i'm,,,,sure,,,,was,,,,to,,,,just,,,,keep,,,,all,,,,feminists,,,,happy!,,,,i,,,,could,,,,go,,,,on,,,,with,,,,the,,,,flaws,,,,in,,,,this,,,,film.but,,,,ill,,,,put,,,,it,,,,simply,,,,like,,,,this,,,,for,,,,the,,,,first,,,,time,,,,in,,,,ages,,,,i,,,,walked,,,,out,,,,of,,,,the,,,,cinema,,,,angry,,,,at,,,,film,,,,so,,,,thanks,,,,for,,,,ruining,,,,the,,,,trilogy,,,,Shane,,,,Black!,,,,may,,,,we,,,,never,,,,see,,,,you,,,,near,,,,a,,,,comic/graphic,,,,novel,,,,adaptation,,,,again!show,,,,full,,,,movie,,,,reviewsource3/10How,,,,could,,,,they,,,,mess,,,,this,,,,up,,,,so,,,,bad?This,,,,is,,,,my,,,,first,,,,review,,,,and,,,,I'm,,,,writing,,,,it,,,,because,,,,the,,,,critics,,,,are,,,,all,,,,praising,,,,this,,,,film,,,,so,,,,muchThe,,,script,,,wasn't,,,very,,,good.And,,,the,,,twist,,,is,,,both,,,easy,,,to,,,predict,,,and,,,manages,,,to,,,reduce,,,the,,,main,,,villains,,,role,,,to,,,nothingAvailable,,languages,,AlbanianArabicBengaliBrazilian,,PortugueseBulgarianChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishFarsi/PersianFinnishFrenchGermanGreekHebrewHungarianIndonesianItalianJapaneseKoreanLithuanianMacedonianMalayNorwegianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovenianSpanishSwedishThaiTurkishUrduVietnamese,,Selected,,languages,,Christmas,,,,Movies,,,,(,,,,)4,,,,,,,,This,,,series',,,villains,,,really,,,have,,,become,,,one-noteMad,,Max:,,Fury,,Road,,(2015),,HDRIP10,,,,scienceOi,,Kamenoi,,,,Anime,,AnimeMovies,,Bollywood,,Western,,X-Mas,,,,,,,,-,,The,,,explosions,,,and,,,impossible,,,technology,,,looks,,,great,,,tooThe,,,actual,,,Iron,,,Man,,,suit,,,is,,,so,,,underused,,,that,,,you'll,,,think,,,this,,,is,,,Bourne,,,or,,,Bond,,,you're,,,watchingIf,,,,you,,,,see,,,,this,,,,movie,,,,you,,,,will,,,,see,,,,a,,,,part,,,,specifically,,,,where,,,,iron,,,,man,,,,calls,,,,out,,,,a,,,,major,,,,bad,,,,guy,,,,in,,,,the,,,,press,,,,and,,,,says,,,,bring,,,,it,,,,on,,,,I,,,,will,,,,be,,,,hereThe,,main,,plot-device,,for,,armor,,malfunctions,,,power-downs,,and,,or,,stupid,,failures,,is,,so,,overused,,I,,was,,wondering,,how,,could,,they,,ever,,fill,,up,,120,,minutes,,without,,itI,,love,,Don's,,work,,in,,the,,role,,and,,think,,he's,,charismatic,,(as,,are,,RDJ,,and,,Gwyneth),,,but,,he,,needs,,to,,have,,some,,kind,,of,,a,,storyAs,,,far,,,as,,,the,,,acting,,,goes,,,,it,,,was,,,good,,,but,,,nothing,,,spectacularOther,,than,,that,,,the,,film,,still,,wouldn't,,be,,good,,,,,,,,Anime,,,,SeriesAnime,,,,Movies,,,,,,,,,,,,Iron,,,,Man,,,,3,,,,(2013),,,,1080p,,,,Action,,,,,Adventure,,,,,Fantasy,,,,,Sci-Fi,,,,When,,,,Tony,,,,Stark's,,,,world,,,,is,,,,torn,,,,apart,,,,by,,,,a,,,,formidable,,,,terrorist,,,,called,,,,the,,,,Mandarin,,,,,he,,,,starts,,,,an,,,,odyssey,,,,of,,,,rebuilding,,,,and,,,,retributionUntitled,,,,Document,,,,.I,,don't,,know,,how,,Marvel,,green-lighted,,this,,script,,,I,,really,,don't!,,I,,know,,any,,fan,,could,,have,,done,,it,,much,,better!show,,full,,movie,,reviewsource3/10This,,is,,not,,Iron,,Man,,,nor,,is,,it,,the,,Marvel,,universe.First,,of,,all,,,I,,would,,like,,to,,say,,that,,I,,have,,been,,an,,IMDb,,user,,for,,4,,years,,and,,4,,months,,now,,and,,this,,is,,going,,to,,be,,my,,first,,movie,,review,,,which,,makes,,me,,kind,,of,,sad,,because,,it,,is,,not,,going,,to,,be,,a,,very,,positive,,oneIron,,,Man,,,3,,,2013,,,Action,,,,Adventure,,,,Fantasy,,,,Sci-Fi,,,When,,,Tony,,,Stark's,,,world,,,is,,,torn,,,apart,,,by,,,a,,,formidable,,,terrorist,,,called,,,the,,,Mandarin,,,,he,,,starts,,,an,,,odyssey,,,of,,,rebuilding,,,and,,,retributionSan,,Andreas,,(2015)8,,,,In,,,Iron,,,Man,,,3,,,they,,,ruined,,,him,,,so,,,bad,,,only,,,a,,,reboot,,,could,,,save,,,the,,,character,,,(and,,,believe,,,me,,,,I,,,hate,,,reboots,,,as,,,much,,,as,,,everyone)Was,,,this,,,"adaptation",,,really,,,the,,,best,,,thing,,,to,,,do?,,,Magic,,,CAN,,,be,,,done,,,on,,,the,,,big,,,screen,,,,they've,,,done,,,Norse,,,Gods!,,,Ten,,,Rings,,,are,,,nothing,,,compared,,,to,,,thatThe,,,Martian,,,(2015)4,,,,,,This,,is,,the,,first,,marvel,,movie,,to,,be,,released,,after,,The,,Avengers,,,and,,in,,many,,ways,,it,,proves,,that,,the,,series,,is,,still,,going,,strong,,,however,,,it,,is,,far,,from,,perfect.&,,20162013-2015&,,.In,,,the,,,marvel,,,universe,,,there,,,is,,,no,,,way,,,in,,,hell,,,something,,,that,,,public,,,would,,,not,,,have,,,shield,,,all,,,over,,,it,,,Iron,,,Man,,,3,,,(2013)Xrysoi,,,>,,,,,,The,,action,,and,,the,,special,,effects,,were,,fine,,but,,didn't,,serve,,much,,purpose,,since,,the,,storyline,,was,,so,,illogical,,and,,uninteresting f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 06:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tournoi Star Wars Battlefront 2 Index du Forum -> Le tournoi -> Déroulement et avancée du tournoi Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation